Book Title: McGraw-Hill Education MCAT Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems 2016 Cross-Platform Edition
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Author: George J. Hademenos
Expert Preparation for the Revised MCAT--in Print, Online, and Mobile
Totally geared to the brand-new test introduced in 2015, this book offers concise summaries of all important concepts, textbook-quality scientific diagrams, and abundant practice questions. The unique Cross-Platform format adds outstanding value: students can study the whole program in print, online, or on a mobile device.
About the Book
This volume of McGraw-Hill Education's four-book MCAT test-prep series covers the life sciences topics that MCAT candidates need to master. Chapters are organized around the “Foundational Concepts” specified in the MCAT syllabus. Each unit ends with a Minitest in MCAT format to give students ample practice with MCAT-style questions.
- Closely follows the MCAT syllabus created for the all-new 2015 test
- EXPANDED! Practice with MCAT-style questions on every topic
- Textbook-quality illustrations to enhance understanding
- Focuses tightly on topics tested on the MCAT
About the Cross-Platform format:
The Cross-Platform format provides a fully-comprehensive print, online, and mobile program:
- Entire instructional content available in print and digital form
- Personalized study plan and daily goals
- Powerful analytics to assess test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support
About the Authors
George Hademenos, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor at the University of Dallas, where he teaches General Physics and Quantum Physics. He has also taught at the University of Massachusetts and at UCLA.
Candice McCloskey Campbell, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Georgia Perimeter College (Dunwoody, GA).
Shaun Murphree, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Allegheny College (Meadville, PA).
Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D., teaches biology at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte.
Amy B. Wachholz, Ph.D., is Director of Health Psychology at UMass Medical School (Worcester, MA).
Kathy A. Zahler, MS, is a widely published test-prep author.